- Q: Is Hula Dog ® Trademark?
A: Yes, trademark in the 50 States, we also have copyright for our concept, text, art, pictures, website etc.
- Q: Is Hula Dog ® to grow in the future?
A: Yes, now our priority is growing Hula Dog® around the Hawaiian Islands.
- Q: Growing Hula Dog® in the Mainland?
A: Go to *Business Opportunities* to see more.
- Q: Are there any official Hula Dog®representatives on the Mainland?
A: Hula Dog® is not represented by any group or individual in the Mainland yet.
- Q: Why does Hula Dog® cost more than the average hot dog?
A: Wahine Brand Corporation is our facility where all our breads – sauces: relishes : mustards etc. are made every day to assure that the quality of our products is what makes Hula Dog® famous.
- Q: Do you ship your Hula Dog® in the Mainland?
A: Unfortunately we don’t, but we plan to find the way to have a Hula Dog lunch box (frozen) delivered to mainland.
- Q: Why the bread is at least 10 % bigger than the sausage?
A: We need it to give more space for the condiments we put inside our sausage. If we didn’t add this 10 % the condiments would go through.
- Q: Why do you have to wait to have your Hula Dog®?
- A: All orders are personalized; your Hula Dog®cannot be made until you order it. Some people have more challenge deciding what they want. We cannot rush any client; we just help each one to make the best decision.
- Q: Why do your employees push customers to try the Hawaiian Style Hot Dog, when customers may just want a traditional Hot Dog?
- A: We apologize if our employees overly encourage our specialities. We just want customers to try our best. We will try to encourage without being overbearing.
- Q: What do I do if I realize that I don’t like the choice I made?
A: Return your Hula Dog® immediately and a new one will be made for you. Important: If you have any problems or suggestions please make sure to let us know so we can correct it right away.
- Q: What did you do to be on the Travel Channel and on “No Reservation” ABC “ Born to Explore” etc.?
A: Nothing, they found us. It’s amazing advertising but it’s also a big pressure, because our clients have a high expectation, as they should.
- Q: Where can I find your condiments?
A: Go under Shop to find our shopping card where you will find our Relishes,sauces etc.
- Q: Do you also sell your signature bread?
A: Not at this time, but we are thinking about regarding the demand.
- Q: Do you provide condiments wholesale?
A: Not yet but Wahine Brand Corporation created a line especially for wholesale that you will find at: www.huladoghawaii.com/wholesale in the future.
- Q: Do you sell your equipment?
A: No. We build our own equipment exclusively for our stores.
- Q: What’s the most popular Hula Dog®?
- A: Our most popular are: 1) “ Mango Relish / Jalapeno’s Sauce and Lilikoi Mustard” 2) “ Pineapple Relish / Garlic Lemon Secret Sauce and Guava Mustard”
- Q: What is your polish sausage made of?
A: Our polish sausage is made of beef, chicken and pork.”
- Q: What is your veggie sausage made of?
A: They are made with soy – wheat and gluten.
- Q: Do you have gluten in any of your products?
- A: Yes, all of our bread and veggie dog products contain gluten. But not in any other products.
- Q: Do all your products have milk product in it?
A: All our sauces have milk; if you’re lactose sensitive or allergic we recommend replacing a sauce with our Lilikoi Mustard or Tropical Relishes, which contains no milk products.
- Q: Do you use corn syrup in any of your products?
A: We do not use any corn syrup for our products; our syrups for our Hula Shave Ice are made as my grand mom use to do.
- Q: Do you prepare more relishes or sauces for your menu?
A: Yes, our development department always looks for new taste. During 2012, we create a new Bacon/Taro bread, more syrups and a new Artisan Ice cream and Ice Pops. We also include in our menu our Garlic Pepper Cheese and Maui Onion Sweet Relish. More surprise for 2013.
Please use the Contact Form to send us your questions or suggestions.